Thursday, December 13, 2007

I spoke too soon

I may have jumped the gun a bit on casserole's new game. I forgot--she's shopping at the Ikea in Houston right now! That's a pretty good drive from Little Rock, so I'll bet we won't see any blog posts from her for a couple of days. But please check back next week to play the Etsy word search game. It's going to be fun!

Today is the last day of Tim Holtz's "12 Tags of Christmas" series. He says he's gone from 1200 hits per day to more than 20,000 hits per day since he started publishing these tutorials and giveaways. Wow. Brilliant way to build a following. There's probably a lesson in there somewhere for me.

If you're having a quiet day at work and you can afford to hang out on the web for a while, go check out ScrapMap for some quality fantasy fodder. You can cruise to Alaska with Tim Holtz!

No comments: