Sunday, March 1, 2009

Engagement photos

I have to show you a few of Codie and Corey's engagement photos. I say "a few" because they have dozens of equally incredible shots - well over 100. I'm overwhelmed by the artistry of the photography and the story the photos tell. Lest you think that I've gone insane and hired one of those $1,000-a-day wedding "photojournalists," I have to share this tidbit: These photos are a wedding gift from the photographer - my friend and fellow YaYa, Janna Jennings. And, no, this isn't how Janna makes her living. She's a pediatrician. Photography is one of her hobbies. I am unbelievably lucky to have such a talented and generous friend. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Janna.

I know this is too many photos for one post. I can't help it. I just couldn't weed down any farther. In fact, I may have to post a whole series of Janna's beautiful, meaningful portraits. Just look:


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures...I am so happy for all of you!

ScrapbookDBA said...

All I can say is ....

Ahhhhhhh .....

absolutely gorgeous!

Hugs,
Kimberly

Janna said...

I'm so happy y'all are happy with the photos! I love getting to do fun stuff like this for friends. They are such a sweet couple and were easy to photograph.

Anonymous said...

These are amazing photos, very true to life and flattering and timeless. I love them. What a gift and blessing. Congrats to the couple :)!!!

Bethany

idyll hands said...

Those a very sweet photos - they turned out fabulous!

Junque Rethunque said...

Oh my goodness how wonderful!! Helps to have a lovely subject of course. ;) The second one is my fave.

Oh Mandie said...

awwww - young love, how sweet! Beautiful pictures! ♥

Scarlett Burroughs said...

Wonderful photos. Yes, I agree with Oh Mandie, the sweet young love shines through. Good job Janna.