Saturday, November 22, 2008

Here's a peek

I shipped Portrait of Polly this morning. It won't arrive until December 1. I can hardly stand the wait. I still don't want to post the whole work until Polly has had a chance to see it in person. But here are some glimpses.


And here are the double mini quilts. I thought each frame had two 4"x4" shadowboxes. When I dug them out of the dune in the garage, I found that they have one long shadowbox each. So I had to come up with a new way of displaying the mini quilts.


Next: micro quilts!

3 comments:

dogwood said...

I tell ya.... you really really rock! Everything is just amazing! I can't wait to see the big reveal of Portrait of Polly.

Oh Mandie said...

I'm telling you - I wish I had as much talent as you have just in your pinky finger!

Those mini quilts are fabulous!! And I can't wait to see the whole Portriat of Polly!

Junque Rethunque said...

I love your little quilts! I may have just enough patience to do something like this... a full-sized quilt scares me.