1. If I don't have to show up at my office, I seldom get out of my pajamas. I'm wearing pajamas right now. If they get too gross, I'll change to clean pajamas.
2. I don't shave my legs. I have psoriasis all over my legs, and shaving aggravates it big time. Because of the ugly psoriasis, I wear only pants or long skirts, so it's not like anyone is going to see that my legs aren't shaven. And as I get older, my hair is pretty sparse, anyway. But every once in a while, if I'm sitting in a beam of sunlight, I'll notice that a long, blonde hair has crept through the fabric of my pants and is waving around, begging to be noticed. I always hope that, if anyone else does notice it, they think it's a stray, detached pubic hair. That would be less embarrassing.
4. Perfumes that contain musk make me violently ill.
5. I was born in Las Vegas, Nevada.
6. I'm a late bloomer. I was 31 when I graduated from college and 38 when I gave birth for the first (and last) time.
Annie already tagged the folks I'm dying to see post this. So y'all just consider yourselves double-tagged.