Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tag, you're it!

Annie (casserole) tagged me to reveal six unimportant things about myself. I am so up to that challenge. Let's see...

1. If I don't have to show up at my office, I seldom get out of my pajamas. I'm wearing pajamas right now. If they get too gross, I'll change to clean pajamas.

2. I don't shave my legs. I have psoriasis all over my legs, and shaving aggravates it big time. Because of the ugly psoriasis, I wear only pants or long skirts, so it's not like anyone is going to see that my legs aren't shaven. And as I get older, my hair is pretty sparse, anyway. But every once in a while, if I'm sitting in a beam of sunlight, I'll notice that a long, blonde hair has crept through the fabric of my pants and is waving around, begging to be noticed. I always hope that, if anyone else does notice it, they think it's a stray, detached pubic hair. That would be less embarrassing.

3. My next-door neighbor is crazy, OCD, yard-Nazi man. I have just ordered this garden gnome to adorn the end of my flower bed closest to his house.

4. Perfumes that contain musk make me violently ill.

5. I was born in Las Vegas, Nevada.

6. I'm a late bloomer. I was 31 when I graduated from college and 38 when I gave birth for the first (and last) time.

Annie already tagged the folks I'm dying to see post this. So y'all just consider yourselves double-tagged.

7 comments:

Lisa_in_AR said...

Love the gnome! Your neighbor will LURVE it!!!!

Junque Rethunque said...

um... do you live next door to my father?? ;)

idyll hands said...

Oh man - you made me laugh until I hurt reading this (although, the lower abdomen work I did on Friday still hurts a bit, but I laughed, I truly did).

Dianna said...

I love it! I may have to get the same gnome for my little piece of lawn. Pubic hair...always funny.

Unknown said...

LOL, I love this post! I don't know what made me laugh more, that garden gnomes big fat buttcheeks, or the pubic hair comment.

I haven't thought of my own tag answers, but I don't think I'll be able to top yours!!!

Anne said...

You mean that WASN'T a pubic hair on your leg the other day??

Has your little garden gnome arrived yet? I start laughing out loud every time I see the picture. You've got to post pictures of him sitting in your yard!

Giulia Mauri said...

I think hat gnome is perfect!!!