Thursday, June 19, 2008

Addie in yellow

Despite the proposal hoorah, I've managed to sneak in a few tidbits of therapeutic sewing the past two nights. These little dresses for Addison were almost finished--they just needed bows, buttonholes, and buttons. And the little hat needed its lining. (The dresses share the hat and panties.) I guess finishing them made me feel like my life was a tiny bit less chaotic. Anyway, I'm getting close to the last installments. I've still got a July 4th outfit and a little green number to wind up, and then my contributions to Miss Addie's summer wardrobe will be complete.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, those are so cute even I would wear them!

LOL, but seriously, all the little outfits you show off remind me just how I learned to sew, so I could spoil my girls with adorable outfits just like yours. I have a whole slew of fabrics, and now I am motivated to get cracking!!

idyll hands said...

Those are just so cute. I'm hunting you down when I have a baby :)

Lisa_in_AR said...

Those are so stinkin' cute! I don't have any babies. How do you think these would look on adults??? Hmm, on second thought, maybe not.

Anne said...

I'm lovin' all these baby dresses!! Makes me feel as if my own little baby isn't now wearing girl-sized clothes. Addy will be the best-dressed little baby around!

Anne said...

Oh, and Lisa, I think that orange number is somewhat backless. (The sides criss cross up to the shoulders.) I don't think ANYONE wants to see me wearing an adult version of that!! :)