Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Twittering

I read about Twitter on Claudine Hellmuth's blog, and I'm trying it out. You can see my Twitter log in the column at the right. I'm not sure if it's going to stay there or not. We'll see. Tell me what you think.

Oh, and here's a major find. I discovered Modern Fabrics while blog hopping. I don't know where I found the link, now, but I'm so glad I did. This company salvages high-end fabrics--many of which formerly were available only "to the trade"--and makes them available at reduced prices. Some new stuff, some vintage. You've got to check them out!

4 comments:

Janna said...

I have 2 opinions about twittering: it's very interesting to me to see what you're doing all the time, but I'm not gonna start twittering because I don't know where I'd find the time to twitter. I can barely post to my blog with my two kiddos clinging to my knees whining for me to do something for them. That usually starts every time I go online. So, if I twittered, I'd have to be online a whole lot, and I just don't think I can take the whining. And nobody wants to read that I am changing a poopy diaper or wiping snot off my shirt. But it is interesting to read that you are cruising fabric.com and having chawneese-boofay. I can live vicariously in that and dream that my boys would allow me to do it too.

Unknown said...

LOL, Janna's comment is pretty much my story too. Thanks for the link for Modern Fabrics!! How fab! They have such a great selection of eco-friendly fabrics!!!

Anne said...

hey, that's pretty cool! though I don't think I could ever do one about my life. They'd all read "avoiding parental duties while cruising people's blogs". Tony might see that and then the gig would be up.

Julie Anne of Diamondmeenuh Creations said...

The fabric link is Fabulous! Always need good fabric as I never seem to have any in the house (she says with her fingers crossed while looking for the lightning in the sky to see if it's headed in her direction...)

Twittering is cool. But, if I did it I'd cure insomnia. "Worthington played with toy, toy knocked Worthington off his perch in retalliation. Tyson Parker finally got a hot date with a dish towel. AsaMina just popped yet another pair of ponytail holders...." Ok, twittering is really cool as I guess it's my entire blog.....