Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Temporarily out of service

Mercy! I'm working like crazy all day because Stacy is off with her little ones for spring break. Then when I get off work, I have to run a hundred errands and take care of scads of details. I'm pooped! But I'm almost ready to leave on vacation. This Friday morning, I fly to Orlando to meet Polly and Claire for nearly a week of loafing and playing. I can't wait. I don't expect to get any blogging done between now and my return on April 4. Have a great week! And if you miss me, go read sugarfoot's profile again. She rocks!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Bon voyage!!!! Have fun on your vacation - you deserve it!

btw - I'm expecting to see an obligatory Denise-in-Mickey-ears photo when you get back...

Unknown said...

Busy busy! Have a great time!!