Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My eyeball piercings rock!

This isn't really craft news. Well, indirectly, maybe. I went in for an eye checkup this morning, and my eye pressure was its lowest ever. It looks like I'm out of the woods on the narrow-angle glaucoma. I haven't had any more pressure-spike incidents; the little laser-pierced holes in my eyeballs that are supposed to prevent the spikes seem to be doing their job. So I go back for one more check in 6 months, and if all is still well, I'm back to once-a-year checkups like regular people. Yea!!! How does this relate indirectly to crafting? If I lost my vision, I was going to have to come up with a whole new set of techniques!

Only 8 more days until Stampin' Up's new angel policy goes into effect. It finally will be possible to include their stamped images in items for sale in B&M and virtual stores. I'm so excited. I've lusted for their beautiful images for years. (Annie is a Stampin' Up! demo, and she's got the best stamp collection I've ever seen.) I've ordered my first few stamp sets. I can't wait to start using them!

No comments: