Monday, November 19, 2007

How cute is this!

Remember Julie Anne of Diamondmeenah Creations? (See her profile.)

She posted this message to the AREtsy listserv today, and I think non-AREtsies should have the chance to enjoy it, too.

Here's what she said:

“I know I've told everyone how Diamondmeenuh Creations got its name and why there are two little bundles of feathers perched in my avatar. But one of those little bundles of feathers was caught in the act today, 'helping' me with one of my sewing projects...The little one is my 'granddaughter,' AsaMina (meenuh) Sura. She's always such a HUGE help!”

And here are the photos:

"AsaMina defending her 'Grandma' from the evil ponytail holder so she can cut out the fabric safely:"


"AsaMina Sura supervising my work--she'll let me know if I goof."

No comments: