Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WooooHOOOOO!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the kind thoughts and positive vibrations. I received an e-mail this morning offering me the spot as editor of Craft Gossip's needlework blog. I am so excited! And a little nervous, which is a good thing--motivating. I'll fax my signed contract in later today. Craft Gossip is based in Australia, so it may be a few days before things are settled and I know when I'm starting and what I'm supposed to do. In the meantime, if you have any info about needlework groups, blogs, vendors, whatever that might help me get rolling in this new spot, please share! Wow. Yea!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!! Woot woot!!!

Lisa_in_AR said...

OMG!!!! That's fantastic!!! Congratulations. And to think, we knew you way back before you were famous.

Anne said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!! Now we'll be part of the "inside track" in the needlecraft world. Hehehe...

congratulations! You're gonna be awesome at this!!!

Anne said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!! Now we'll be part of the "inside track" in the needlecraft world. Hehehe...

congratulations! You're gonna be awesome at this!!!

Janna said...

Awesome news!! Congratulations! Post a link to that blog, or point out the link if you already posted it and I'm to dumb to find it.

Junque Rethunque said...

that's so great, Denise - and well-deserved IMHO!!