Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I've been Smidged!

Yesterday, I noticed that one of the four Christmas ornaments listed on my Etsy site is getting a disproportionate number of hits. I started plowing through treasuries, looking for stars (which would mean I was featured) and trying to think of other explanations for the extra hits. Or was that one ornament just that much more fascinating than the others?

Then the answer showed up in my convo box: A sweet note from Kat at Smidge, letting me know that she had featured my ornament in a review. Wow! I hope you'll look at the article and see what great company my work is in!

Smidge, it turns out, is an "indie site." Its self-description:

Smidge brings you the best of the indie movement featuring independent artists who create extraordinary things. Smidge strives to introduce you to quality, unique, handcrafted items.
I really appreciate the link, and I'll be keeping my eye on Smidge from now on.

No comments: